Church House hosts a number of fascinating talks and other events throughout the year. Check our diary, FOCAL website, Adderbury website and Contact magazine for upcoming talks at Church House.
Lunch, Tea and Coffee
Church House hosts lunches, teas and coffee for the local community. Please come along.
- Lunch Club, 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 12:00 - 2:00 pm organised by St Mary's Church.
- Village Coffee, Fridays 10:00 am - 12:00 am.
Education and Classes
Church Houses hosts classes and the community library.
- Greek Class, Monday mornings 10:30 am - 12:30 pm during term time.
- Latin Class, Wednesday mornings 11:15 am - 11:45 am and afternoons 2:00 - 3:30 pm during term time.
- Library, open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Click here for times.
Clubs and Societies
Church House hosts club meetings and events. Visit the village website for more information about the clubs.
- Gardening Club, meets first Tuesday of each month 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Guest speakers provide insights and information about gardens, techniques and general knowledge.
Children and Families
Church House hosts regular events for children of all ages.
- Sunday Club, for children meets every 3rd Sunday (apart from August). They then come to join the congregation in church to share with everyone what they have been doing. Come along and join in the fun.
- Rhyme Time, Thursday mornings 10:00 am - 11:00 am during term time organised by FOCAL. Fun and educational experience for your child aimed at children from birth to 4 years old. Click here for more information.